Saturday, March 17, 2012

What's Coming: New Nani Iro and Assorted Cuteness!


I got to order some lovely Japanese fabric for the shop recently, and here's a sneak peek at what I picked out. Keep in mind that it will be about six more weeks till this fabric actually gets here - and rest assured that I will tell you all when it arrives! First off, some new prints from on of my favorite designers, Naomi Ito of Nani Iro. She's come up with a gorgeous knit in three colorways - perfect for our Serger classes!




Ivory

Slate Blue

Gray




 




And of course, I love it when she gets graphic - here are both sides of a new border print.




    
    

  




 Two versions of polka dot double gauze... 



From Kokka: Hedgehog / Ladybug / Shamrock







And two large scale abstract florals to round out the goodies!

No comments: