Friday, September 4, 2015

CreativeLive Classes Are Here!


If you follow Sew L.A. on Instagram, you will have seen some behind-the-scenes pictures of me filming some classes for CreativeLive - and here they are! I'm really thrilled to present them - they were a TON of work and a lot of fun, and I got to collaborate with some incredible people. I can't wait to film more!

Box Zip Bags has been one of our most popular classes since the pattern was released this past March. Now, you can follow along step by step whenever you like! 


Our Easiest Skirt is a beginner staple - learn how to read a pattern and size yourself, and get all the info needed to start sewing garments. Even though I have been sewing for most of my life, this is the skirt I make the most! It's the perfect canvas for amazing fabric.


A little bit more involved - but still beginner friendly - it's the pretty, practical pockets that make our Vintage Pocket Skirt such a huge hit! This skirt has a flat waistband in the front for a more fitted look, but there's elastic in the back for comfort. You'll learn the basics and a bit more!

If any of you existing Sew L.A. peeps decide to take one of these classes, please let me know what you think! I love teaching in person, but for people not in LA and people who want to learn from me after Sew L.A. closes, this is the solution. And since September is National Sewing Month, CreativeLive is offering these classes at 30% off for the whole month! Woo hoo!

No comments: