Monday, May 9, 2016

Patterns Available!

I'm hard at work getting my website back up with a shopping cart, and there are a few new patterns in the works - over the summer I have one day a week dedicated to patterns while the rest of my time is taken up with school, part-time job and running around after my kid. The great thing about school and job is that I'm around inspiration every day so the ideas have really been flowing!

In the meantime, I still have patterns for sale via Paypal: just shoot me an email at sewlastore (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send you an invoice. Here's what I've got in stock:

Easiest Skirt pattern - $12.95 each
Vintage Pocket Skirt pattern - $12.95 each
Quick Market Bag pattern - $10.95 each
Box Zip Bags pattern - $8.95

I can ship only USPS flat rate at the moment, that's $5.75 for an envelope that can hold 4 - 6 patterns (the garment patterns are bulkier than the accessories). Please do not hesitate to send along any questions, and I'm happy to talk to anyone who might want to wholesale patterns. Click on the pattern envelope for a larger picture to read measurements, yardages and notions / supplies. Thanks! 

xoxoShaerie

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying finding out about you and how you got into designing quilts, patterns and fabrics.
duralee fabric safari

Unicorn Fight Club said...

Hey!

I bought a fabric from you a couple years back by Kayo Horaguchi. I called it the "purple circus". I would kill to find this print again. Do you have any connection to this fabric or anything like it?

EvaAndersen said...

Hi Dear,

i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

You Can see also my services..

Best Online Shopping Store For Women – BMCwear

Best online shopping store. Buy clothing & accessories top online for womens. latest fashion trends with affordable price @ bmcwear.com

Visit- online women shopping